DRAW Recruitment Webinar for Upcoming Pilot Training
The Digital Resilience in the American Workforce (DRAW) team is excited to announce an upcoming professional development (PD) opportunity that will support digital literacy development in AEFLA-funded adult education programs in states. On August 18th, the DRAW team will host an informational webinar for Adult Education State Directors and State Professional Development leaders on how to apply for this PD opportunity.
During the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The upcoming PD opportunity, including how to apply.
- Benefits of participation in the PD pilot
- Key components of the PD pilot, such as instructional coaching and peer learning
- Timeline and expectations for participating states and programs
- Major findings from the DRAW landscape scan, including best practices in digital literacy instruction, digital skills frameworks and assessments, and content and curriculum for digital literacy instruction.
- The resources being developed through DRAW
Date and Time: August 18th, 2022 from 3-4 PM ET/12-1 PM PT
Audience: State adult education and professional development leaders.
Link to register: Here