USCIS: Building and Maintaining a Comprehensive Adult Citizenship Education Program
Join USCIS for a FREE Full-Day Adult Citizenship Education Seminar!
Date: March 28, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Beale Memorial Library, 701 Truxtun Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93301
This session will focus on:
- The naturalization process and eligibility requirements
- Overview of the naturalization test
- Instructional strategies and resources for citizenship classrooms
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) representatives
- Local community-based organizations
Please email with your first and last name along with your preferred email address to register for this event. Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required and will close 24 hours before the event or once the seminar is full. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns with registration. Attendees must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask to attend this event.