USCIS: Building and Maintaining a Comprehensive Adult Citizenship Education Program
Date: March 17, 2022
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Yuma Main Library, 2951 S. 21st Drive, Yuma, AZ 85364
Registration: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This session will focus on:
- The naturalization process and eligibility requirements
- Overview of the naturalization test
- Instructional strategies and resources for citizenship classrooms
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) representatives
- Local community-based organizations
Please email with your first and last name along with your preferred email address to register for this event. Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required and will close 24 hours before the event or once the seminar is full. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns with registration.